The State Of Weed

Cannabis Is Good

Vaporizing Weed

Vaporizing WeedVaporizing weed is a way to consume cannabis without having to smoke it. The clear benefit would have to be the lack of combustion. Since the pot is never burned, you don’t get all the pollutants from the smoke. They say that 88% of weed smoke is not cannabinoids. On the other hand, they say that 95% of weed vapor is.

What Is In Weed Smoke

So if 88% of weed smoke is not made up of cannabinoids, what is it? Combustion of any plant material contains toxins and carcinogens. Marijuana smoke contains many of the same things as tobacco smoke. Smoking weed will cause you to inhale things such as soot and tar. Lack of research doesn’t allow us to know the full story yet, but vaporizing weed is most likely better for your health.

What Is In Weed Vapor

Weed vapor consists of 95% cannabinoids. What is the other 5%? The rest consists of a chemical they believe to be related to cannabinoids, a fragrant oil, and a suspected toxin. While there is believed to be a toxin present, it is an extremely low amount. It is much lower than when you smoke it.

How To Vaporize Weed

Vaporizing weed is done by heating the cannabis up to just a high enough temperature to activate the cannabinoids. Usually it will be somewhere around 400° F. Obviously, you’ll need a vaporizer. The vapor gets inhaled the same as smoke, just without most of the harsh toxins. Since the vapor is so clean, there will be less wasted THC since you can hold it in longer. The buzz is also better because of that as well.

Since the weed does not get burned in the vaporization process, you’ll be left with a brown looking weed. There are also ways to extract the remaining cannabinoids from the vaped weed and get high from it again.

  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (1 votes, average: 5.00 out of 5)
Loading...
Updated: December 18, 2016 — 3:08 am

Leave a Reply

The State Of Weed © 2015
All product links are affiliate links, which we get paid a commission on each sale.