Most of the cannabis oil recipes you’ll find require a lot of weed and time to make. Not everyone can afford a quarter ounce or more of bud at a time, especially if it’s really good stuff. And not everyone wants to spend hours preparing the oil. The following cannabis oil recipe is quick and easy and can be adjusted for how much weed you want to use.
1. Marijuana – Generally you want to start with about a gram for a single dose. You can use more or less, but don’t start with too much or you could get really torn up.
2. Oil – Don’t use cheap vegetable oil. Coconut oil is about the best option. Olive oil is also another good option, but the flavor will not be as good.
1. Preheat your oven to 325° F.
2. Put your weed in a small baking pan. A cupcake or tart pan will work well. Add enough oil to just cover your bud. Place in oven for 30 minutes.
3. Remove from the oven and pour into a cup through a strainer. Press the bud with a spoon to get the most of the oil out.
4. Allow some time to cool and then consume. You could take it straight like a shot, but that may not taste very good. You can mix it with a lot of different things such as ice cream, pudding, your favorite drink, pizza or really just about anything else. Don’t be afraid to experiment.
Ingesting marijuana is different than smoking it. It will take a bit longer to hit you but will also last longer. Do not take a second dose if you’re not feeling the effects after 20 minutes. Be patient.
You can use stems or leaves instead of bud, but you’ll need to use more to get the same effect. Try using double the amount to start and adjust in future batches as needed.
This is just about the easiest cannabis oil recipe you will find. It works and is potent. You may find a more potent cannabis oil recipe, but this is the easiest and needs less weed than most recipes available.
There are many kinds of oil you can use. Don’t use cheap vegetable oil. It will not work very well. My recommendation is coconut oil.
This cannabis oil recipe is safe. Don’t attempt to make an oil that uses a solvent at home. It can be very dangerous.